Our very first release of LIMITED EDITION EASY FIT SKIRTS are now available. Our favourite Australian birds are the first to feature in our fab, easy-to-wear skirt range.
EXPRESS YOURSELF: Dress up your skirt with a bold statement t shirt (we have plenty!), cowboy boots and tights or some cool sneakers. Add a belt to create a cinched waist. Cute cardigans are also available right here!
SIZE AND FIT
- Sizes 10-24 – runs slightly larger
- Flared pleated skirt with hidden side pockets
- Fitted waist with wide paneled band
- Stretchy elastic band at back
- Sits below knee
- You can either wear the waist band at true waist height (more 50’s style) or lower on the hips – depending on how you like to wear your skirts.
PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN MADE
- 100% organic cotton sateen
- Proudly designed and made in Australia
- Manufacturer and pattern maker hold Ethical Clothing Australia accreditation
SIZING: Our skirts run slightly larger. Everyone that has tried them on has gone down a size! All skirts use the same width of fabric so great if you are pear shaped. Go via your waist measurement.
Saffron is usually a size 14 and wears the size 12. She is 175cm tall.
Kara is ususally size 20 and wore the size 22 for these photos. With/without a belt it fitted great. She is 176cm tall.
Cathy is usually a size 24 and wears a size 22. She is 174cm tall.
|Waist, cm (relaxed/stretched)||73/95||78/100||83/105||88/95.5||95.5/117.5||103/125||110.5/132.5||118/140|
PRINT: This striking bird is on the critically endangered list here in Australia. It inhabits woodlands and open forests of inland slopes in south-east Australia. It forages mainly on the nectar from a relatively small number of eucalypts including Mugga Ironbark, Yellow Box, White Box and Swamp Mahogany.
CARE: Cold machine wash / do not bleach / do not tumble dry / warm iron / dry cleanable.