Our very first release of LIMITED EDITION EASY FIT SKIRTS are now available. Our favourite Australian birds are the first to feature in our fab, easy-to-wear skirt range.
Please note: size 10, 12, 14, 22 out of stock with new skirts arriving late January/early February 2023.
EXPRESS YOURSELF: Dress up your skirt with a bold statement t shirt (we have plenty!), cowboy boots and tights or some cool sneakers. Add a belt to create a cinched waist. Cute cardigans are also available too!
SIZE AND FIT
- Sizes 10-24 – runs slightly larger
- Flared pleated skirt with hidden side pockets
- Fitted waist with wide paneled band
- Stretchy elastic band at back
- Sits below knee
- You can either wear the waist band at true waist height (more 50’s style) or lower on the hips – depending on how you like to wear your skirts.
PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN MADE
- 100% organic cotton sateen
- Proudly designed and made in Australia
- Manufacturer and pattern maker hold Ethical Clothing Australia accreditation
SIZING: Our skirts run slightly larger. Everyone that has tried them on has gone down a size! All skirts use the same width of fabric so great if you are pear shaped. Go via your waist measurement.
MODELS: Kara is wearing the size 20 here but loves the size 20 too for a lower waisted fit. She is 176cm tall.
|Waist, cm (relaxed/stretched)||73/95||78/100||83/105||88/95.5||95.5/117.5||103/125||110.5/132.5||118/140|
PRINT: This is a lovely soft grey background with big ‘Bin Chicken’ Ibis across the front. Retro styled 80’s cut out shapes, splashes and even soft, pastel toned Sydney Opera House feature on this fab design.
CARE: Cold machine wash / do not bleach / do not tumble dry / warm iron / dry cleanable.